Rockin’ H LAVENDER FARM
Social Media Strategy That Works
Rockin’ H Lavender Farm
Steps to sucess: New Content on Website > Feature Reviews from Guests > Consistent Posting across Social Platforms
After living in and owning a business in Nacogdoches, Ricky and Leslie Heard wanted a weekend getaway retreat. After much looking, Ricky and Leslie purchased approximately 280 acres complete with fantastic views in Santa Anna, Texas. They truly enjoy the central Texas landscape and weather.
Rockin’ H is an easy two and one/half hour drive from the DFW area or Austin, nestled among several hundred acres, Rockin’ H Lavender Farm is the perfect weekend getaway. Located 3 miles off the paved road, the contemporary, private casitas beckon guests to relax.
Two “Casitas” are AVAILABLE for booking through airbnb and feature a King size bed, nice linens, two comfortable recliners, coffee maker, coffee and tea, snacks, small sink, microwave, small refrigerator, dishes, outdoor grill, swimming pool, covered pavilion.
- 582% Increase in Page Likes
- 982% increase in Page Reach
- 1,196% increase in page users
- 785% increase in post impressions
- 2,467% increase of new fans to page
- 3,650% increase in webpage users
- 11.3% increase in time spent on webpage
In 30 days…
Brand Voice & Imagery
First priority was making the web page consistent and feature a call to action for VISITORS in order to CONVERT VISITORS TO CUSTOMERS.
In this case, those visiting the website needed easy ways to navigate to the booking link which is only available on airbnb.com.
The website was updated with a new layout, consistent imagery, and a pop-up box visitors can now click to re-route to the AirBnB site upon their arrival.
If users want to browse around the site before deciding to book a stay, there is also a more prominent space listed above the review section on the homepage.
Feature Guest Reviews
Most viewers will not click to multiple pages in order to read testimonials from previous guests.
Since Rockin’ H’s brand is centered around the experience and the testimonies “tell the tale” of what it’s like to stay on the property, a new feature section was built into the homepage and featured weekly on social media pages and in the instagram highlight section.
Consistent Social Posts
As noted, the owners of Rockin’ H Lavender Farm knew how important social media was to their business. Although, the day-to-day operations of the business often left social media as an afterthought.
A large part of the impressive analytics from the first 30 days was the ability to have a social media manager posting consistently. posting frequency included:
- Custom posts with photographs 5-7 times each week to both Instagram and Facebook
- Custom Instagram stories at least 5 times each week
- Stories are often most effective when they feel natural so being responsive to post “on the fly” is a necessary part of achieving this goal and is highly dependent on up-to-date content from owners and customers (via social media)